I consent to:
- my child attending the course.
- my child being excluded from the course if any of Future Film Stars policies are breached.
- Future Film Stars arranging for medical, dental, ambulance or hospital assistance in an emergency.
- Future Film Stars disclosing medical and other information about my child in an emergency.
- paying for all costs arising from any such emergency.
- Future Film Stars photographing, filming or recording my child (whether individually or in groups) while he or she is taking part in the course. (Future Film Stars may only use these for its own educational, promotional, reporting or archival purposes).
- my child viewing PG rated material if they are under 15 years old.
- my child viewing MA15+ material if they are 15, 16 or 17 years old.
I agree that:
- Future Film Stars collects, uses, discloses, stores and corrects personal information about me and my child according to the Commonwealth Information Privacy Principals (under the Privacy Act 1988 (cth).
- I have advised Future Film Stars of any medical or other health concerns about my child.
- I have advised Future Film Stars of any access restrictions relating to my child including under court orders, and of collection arrangements for my child.
- in booking into a Future Film Stars course, participants (or their parents/guardians/carers) acknowledge that Future Film Stars activities are physical and may involve the risk of accidents occurring.
- Future Film Stars, its staff, contractors and any volunteers are not responsible for any loss or damage to any personal possessions that my child brings to the course.
- Future Film Stars provides supervision as indicated in the course information.
- I will comply with these terms and to ensure that my child complies with these terms.