New York Program
Weekends and School Holidays
- How to interpret and implement the specific conventions of screenwriting.
- How to extract the layers of multimodal information locked within a screenplay.
- About story structure, dialogue, action, story types and genres specific to film.
- Screenwriters process, formats, planning, working and editing styles.
- Camera operation, framing, lighting operation, camera movement, film set workflow, roles and responsibilities.
- Producing: planning for a shoot.
- Acting & Directing.
- Shooting: students will shoot scenes and have an opportunity to explore the different roles.
- Editing: take selection, trimming, building an assemble edit, music and final touches.
- Students will operate camera, various lighting rigs, dolly, tripod, reflectors, film slate and sound gear.